Since 1999, CALITEC has been providing both general courses based on business activities and custom courses tailored to companies’ specific characteristics.
Companies are responsible for training their employees and ensuring they have adequate food hygiene training for their job in accordance with current legislation.
CALITEC provides a comprehensive specialised food safety and hygiene training service. The courses can be taught at our facilities, in-company or at any other venue the client might propose. Due to the industry’s evolving situation, we are currently also offering distance courses and courses on various digital platforms.
CALITEC offers the following training programmes leading to certification. We can also provide specific or bespoke training for clients who so require:
- Food hygiene and handling course
- Course on management and best practices in the agri-food industry
- Course on HACCP preparation and implementation
- Course on preparation and implementation of pre-requisites at agri-food companies
- Course for internal food safety and quality standard auditors
- Animal welfare course
- Course on implementing audited own-check systems for exports (SAEs) to third countries
- Course on sampling for lab technicians
- Course on Trichinella sampling for abattoir lab technicians